Makes 2 servings:
- 3 tablespoons rice bran oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon Madras curry powder
- ½ cup thinly sliced chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon ground roasted black cardamom seeds
- 1 ½ cups cooked jasmine rice
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup sliced Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup thinly sliced kale
- 2 red jalapeno chilies
- 1 ½ tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- ½ cup Thai basil leaves
- Heat the rice bran oil in a non-stick skillet over high heat. When it begins to smoke, add the garlic, ginger and curry powder, stir to mix. Add the chicken breast and stir fry until the meat is cooked.
- Add the cardamom seeds powder, rice, chopped onion, Brussels sprout and kale. Stir to mix until the vegetables brighten and are cooked, but still slightly crunchy.
- Add the chilies, soy sauce and stir to mix. When everything is mixed and combined, add the basil leaves, stir until the leaves wilted. Transfer to a serving plate and serve hot.